McCombs School of Business
Having a website and social media presence is a good idea–people want some privacy in their decision-making when it comes to getting fit. They can go to your website and determine if your approach to personal training is an approach that would work for them. It is important to emphasize the safety aspect of using a personal trainer.
- If that personal chef gig is too restrictive for your schedule, consider catering instead.
- Either way, if you have space for a T-shirt printing setup, you can easily acquire the necessary tools and get started.
- Google uses various sources to determine how long a business has been in operation.
- States have varying rules and procedures for becoming a JP and performing services.
- To save on start-up costs, consider scheduling certain groups of clients together — say, vegetarians — so you can cook larger quantities of the same dish.