In the Western world there are centuries of tradition for separating pharmacists from physicians. In Asian countries, it is traditional for physicians to also provide drugs. Another Health News issue that causes death or contributes to other health problems is malnutrition, especially among children. One of the groups malnutrition affects most is young children.
- Primary care medical services are provided by physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, or other health professionals who have first contact with a patient seeking medical treatment or care.
- Develop healthy eating habits with Samsung Health, with which you can record your meals and snacks every day.
- Contemporary medicine is in general conducted within health care systems.
- Public health has many sub-fields, but typically includes the interdisciplinary categories of epidemiology, biostatistics and health services.
- Most tribal societies provide no guarantee of healthcare for the population as a whole.
To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the …